Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

My other Custom Building & a couple of Ponies in the pic Empty My other Custom Building & a couple of Ponies in the pic

Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:47 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is the other Custom Building: the Romance Row Pony Library. The Romance Ponies run this, & going to check out the books, DVDs, CDs & computer games available for both rent & sale are some unfamiliar-looking Ponies, two members of a pet project. The building was originally a 1/12 scale shop room I converted with shelves, spare slats of wood, a few doll accessory laptops for the internet corner & a LOT of doll-sized books & portable media.
This is one of the Ponies: Christmas Cracker. She's into fun, jokes & games, & loves making everybody feel included.
And this is the other: Christmas Pudding. She's an excellent cook & always has plenty for everybody to eat.

Last edited by Ponybookworm on Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Clipper
Clipper
Celebration
Celebration
http://clipper.ecrater.com

My other Custom Building & a couple of Ponies in the pic Empty Re: My other Custom Building & a couple of Ponies in the pic

Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:12 am
ooh is that a custom Trixie as a G1? I like her!
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

My other Custom Building & a couple of Ponies in the pic Empty Re: My other Custom Building & a couple of Ponies in the pic

Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:27 am
G2 Trixiebelle Customised as G1 yep. Also done her as G3, Chibi (3.5) & G4.

I picked four Mascot Ponies; one from each generation: Twisty Tail for the G1s, Trixiebelle for the G2s, Starcatcher for the G3s (hence on UK Poncyon Forum all the Starcatcher Customs Kitty has made for me), & Twilight Sparkle for the G4s. Still to do G4 Starcatcher, Chibi Twisty Tail & G4 Twisty Tail. I have a LOT of TS's in my collection & they live in their castles!!!
Except the Plushie TS's of course, who sit on the floor & a couple by my bed
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:01 pm
In relation to my HQ backcard stories:
Come Fly With Me is Flipper's dad. He's a pilot & flies Ponies from Customalia (where my own Customs come from) & Mail Island (where Ponies travelling between Ponyworlds go to) to Clopton Airport, from where they can settle into Ponyworld. He flies an old Barbie plane I found on eBay, & transports Ponies & Friends as well as Doll People. . He’s highly intelligent & quite friendly, & can stay focussed on what he has to do, no matter what is going on round him, which he needs for his work.
Jalapeno is Pepperjack's fiery daughter, who loves running around & always gets into trouble. She's a very noisy & active Pony.

Last edited by Ponybookworm on Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:42 am
Please feel free to browse my Gallery for more of my own Customs. Mascots uploaded!!! Newborn Cuties next...

Edited to add linkie in case
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Ponybookworm on Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:33 am
Slight twist here as I introduce you to another Custom of mine.
Meet Bluejay. I gave her a single colour for her body, an early single colour (Golden Delicious) for her hair & glittery blue birds for her rumpmark. I also wrote her a backcard story:
One day a pegasus Pony was sighing sadly to herself as she watched the other pegasi flying about with their pretty colours & glittering rumpmarks. “Oh,” she said, “how I wish I looked as special as they do!!!” It so happened that a shooting star was whizzing through the sky at that point, & that several bluejays were resting in a nearby tree. Weary from sadness, the Pony drifted off to sleep. As she slept, the bluejays took some blue from the sky & some yellow from a patch of buttercups growing around the tree. Using the magic of the wishing star, they used the colours to give the Pony a bright, bold look. They were just finishing when the Pony woke up, quickly seeing the bluejays’ gift. “Wow!!!” she cried with delight. “I look wonderful!!! But there’s something missing. I wish I could always remember your kindness!!!” With that, a little wishing magic, always granted when a Pony is grateful, gave the Pony glittery markings on her rump that looked just like her bird friends!!! “Now you’re your own special Pony!!!” chirruped the birds happily. “And from now on your name will be Bluejay!!!” The delighted Pony flapped her wings & played with her new friends & the other pegasi, feeling like she belonged at last!!!

Last edited by Ponybookworm on Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:28 am
New additions to my Gallery included original G3 Boys & Newborn Cuties based on Soft Newborns!!!
Also furry-hoofed Dads & older siblings for the Family Friends.
EDIT!!! New additions: Princess Diamond/ Daphne & seven Custom Fimo dragons!!!
EDIT 2!!! Latest Customs added, including new G3 Boy Lodestone!!!

Last edited by Ponybookworm on Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Stated in EDIT 2!!!)
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:24 am
Since the Xmas Ponies are already here, adding Xmas Angel to this thread
She's into singing, spirituality & all the love & peace of Christmas
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:31 pm
Xmas Tree says BUMP!!!
She loves decorating things, & adding glitter & tinsel to everything.
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:30 am
This is the Festive Cottage & I'm surprised I hadn't put it anywhere, so it may as well go here!!! A wooden dollhouse kit became this delightful place, with white floor & walls, red roof & green frames & details. The decorations, except the tree which is a dollhouse tree, were made of spare ribbons I had about, braided together & hung as festive garlands. I added some furnishings to it, painted red & green, & all the Festive Ponies love to live there!!!
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:35 am
One more thing to add here:
I bought a wooden sleigh kit from Etsy, & painted it. Merry Treat fits nicely inside, & as you can see, Jolly Dasher loves to pull it along. I had the gold thread lying around so braided it together & threaded it through the holes at the front of the sleigh, then made some more into a bridle for Jolly Dasher. It all fits together & he can pull Merry Treat or his sack of presents, or even both when the sack isn't so full..
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:32 pm
Wee festive bump for Hearth Warmer
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum