Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

My other Based On Ponies Customs Empty My other Based On Ponies Customs

Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:55 am
Not every Pony fits a particular theme. Some are just, you know, there, or I wanted a Pony like X. Here are some loosely, or not so loosely, based on Ponies.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Normal-sized Soft Not-So-Newborn Angel Dove starts this lot
I didn't think there were enough Brush & Grow unicorns so I made Barrette here. She also has Bougainvillea as one of her hair colours & I'm in love wi that shade
Early Ponies consist of a load of earth Ponies, nine unicorns including Majesty & only five pegasi including Sprinkles. To offest this I Made Bluejay to join the early pegasi
I'll eventually make another thread dedicated to my Custom Minimacs, but this Pony is a normal-sized version of a Euro Minimac (Minimacs are what I call McDonald's Ponies)
Another resized to normal is this one, Made from a blue-ish G3-mould Phony, to make my normal, Divine Shine, Breezie Dreams
Impatiens & Iris's mother is this Pony, unicorn of the Flower Ponies & again yellow. Her name is Crocus & she fills the gap between Snowdrop & Daffodil nicely, as she represents another flower I see in grass verges
There was at least one Brush & Grow unicorn; however, the grand total of Princess Brush & Grow unicorns was none!!! Enchanted Evening has the dual-coloured symbol, the forehead gem, the three colours of extra long hair wi tinsel through, & a horn!!! I also love this pose (plain & glitter blanks please Clipper)
Yep I made a pegasus based on Lady Lessons!!! Nope I don't call her Lady Lessons. Instead her name is Exploringtime & she's all about discovering new things in new places. Anything can be a treasure to her
Sometimes leaflets lie, & sometimes that lie feels like a betrayal. So it was wi Sugarcake & Gametime. Advertised as baby Boys, instead they were sold as girls  Crying or Very sad Customisation & Baity LF boys to the rescue!!! This is my Gametime as a Boy
Knightshade featured in the cartoon Bright Lights but was never actually Made, so I made him, complete wi curled mane & a Pony shadow on his rump
A while ago flawed Sweet Treats ponies were offered at bargain prices, so I bought two earth ones to Customise. I made one into Baby Magic Star here
My other normal-sized version of a Soft Not-So-Newborn is Misty Morning here
I made a few more Newborn Cuties not featured in the other threads, so I'm putting them here. This Is Cutie Merriweather, based on the G3
Cutie Minty, based on the G3, has a coating of Iridescent Pearl
There is actually a Soft Newborn of Rarity G3, but I'm still placing Cutie Rarity here
And for now, Cutie Starbeam finishes the lot, though i do have another Cutie. I might make her Denim Blue???
More resizing, this time of G1 Soft (they're not) Sleepy Newborns. I've never owned a single SSN, & don't think I'd have the room: they're HUGE!!! So to fit them in I'm making normal Newborn-sized Newborns out of them. This is Newborn Pink Dreams
I love neon yellow, & wondered why no Pony ever came wi that as her body colour??? Hence I made my pegasus Rocking Beat, Radical Riiffs here, that very body colour!!! I also gave her Rocking Beat-like symbols & a Rocking Beat-like streak through her Rocking Beat-like crinkly hair!!!
Many of you on the Discord have marvelled at this Pony: Sax, the Dance & Prance pegasus!!! Giving her a new tail was the worst!!!
I had two Baity Babies still to make into Customs, & wi the two flawed earth Sweet Treats becoming babies to actual Ponies, I couldn't leave them out!!! Here's one made into Baby Seashell
And here's the other who's now become Baby Snowflake
Another set lacking a pegasus was the Drink & Wet Ponies, so I made Squirty here to fill that gap
Storytime is the unicorn to go wi Exploringtime, & she's also G3 Storybelle's mother
Meanwhile here's my Sugarcake as a Boy
And here's my Newborn-sized Newborn Sweet Dreams. I'm still seeking a white Newborn bait to become Hushabye
Megan's Pony, TJ, by me!!!
Adorable Baby Tootsie, inspired by yellow fails
Tuckshop is the unicorn to go wi the Playschool Babies
That's it so far, but if I do make a Cutie Denim Blue, or get to make a normal Newborn Hushabye, they'll be added here too
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

My other Based On Ponies Customs Empty Re: My other Based On Ponies Customs

Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:54 pm
Bump for Canardine here!!!
She was made out of a yellowed baity Baby Moondancer I dyed, rehaired & painted symbols on, to go with the Dutch Rabbit Baby pegasus. And yep, the colours of her symbol match those of Sea Star's float!!!
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

My other Based On Ponies Customs Empty Re: My other Based On Ponies Customs

Tue May 30, 2023 8:17 am
Babies for Mums!!!
Baby Scrumptious
Baby Skippety Doo (Phony base)