Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down
LNS
LNS
Fakie
Fakie
http://fairytalejello.tumblr.com/

The wrangler of cookies is here.  Empty The wrangler of cookies is here.

Wed May 23, 2018 11:31 pm
*waves* Hi all. Smile

I have always gone by LNS in the MLP community, which is short for Lady Northstar.  No surprise that NorthStar is my favorite MLP. Wink Stargazing and the color purple have been favorites since I was a little girl, so no surprise NorthStar caught my eye instantly. G1 will always be my favorite pony generation.

Adore reading; a lot of animal based ones, fairytale retellings and YA. Cats have always been a part of my life and I cannot imagine not having at least one. Currently I have 5 and love them all dearly. <3 Older black and white movies and Disney movies are some of my favorites. Cartoons are absolutely for adults too and I don't believe anyone should be ashamed of enjoying something others may deem childish (sometimes easier said than done). Love to bake. So much fun to spoil others with homemade goodies. Smile

Genie was my first HQG1C Pony and still find her the prettiest ever. That wonderful purple hair of hers, oh heavens. Much love! Very Happy When Kitty Love was announced knew, no matter what she looked like, that she would be joining the pony herd. So happy to have her in my collection. Her tuxedo themed cats are darling!
heftysmurf76
heftysmurf76
Custom
Custom

The wrangler of cookies is here.  Empty Re: The wrangler of cookies is here.

Sat May 26, 2018 8:57 pm
Hi there! I want cookies!!!!! Welcome to the board! Very Happy
LNS
LNS
Fakie
Fakie
http://fairytalejello.tumblr.com/

The wrangler of cookies is here.  Empty Re: The wrangler of cookies is here.

Sun May 27, 2018 1:10 am
Thank you! Smile

Where is that transporter? Someone needs to invent it / getting one working so I can send everyone cookies. Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum